VICTOR - Victims of Child Trafficking - Our Responsability
Smile of the child (EL)
447.877€ (maximum EU grant – 402.866€)
SALVATI COPIII Save the Children Romania (RO); NADJA Centre Foundation (BG); Drustvo Kljuc (SI);National Commission for Combating THB (BG); Ministry of Justice, Transparence and Human Rights (EL); Ministry of Public Order and Citizens' Protection (EL); Terre Des Hommes Regional Office Budapest (HU).
Objectives and results
The main objectives of the project:
- Promoting and developing coordination, cooperation and mutual understanding among law enforcement agencies, other national authorities and civil society in combating trafficking in children;
- Improving activities in the field of identification of child victims through the training of actors likely to come into contact with victims;
- Stepping up prevention of trafficking in children through awareness raising activities targeting vulnerable groups of children at risk.
The project is directed towards the following target groups:
- Actors working in fields where they could likely come in contact with children victims of trafficking in human beings;
- Vulnerable families of society, schools, local community entities;
- General Public.
Several of the expected results and deliverables are the following:
- Establishment of public-private partnerships between all relevant actors;
- Exchange of good practices on identification of child trafficking cases with a special focus on cross-border cooperation of all stakeholders;
- Raising Awareness campaign in countries of origin and destination participating in the partnership scheme, with a focus on victims' protection and reduction of demand.
Mr Nicos Andreopoulos – Projects department Manager. email@example.com
TagsPartnerships, ISEC, Greece, Law enforcement, Children, Victims