GendeRIS - The Gender Dimension in Anti-Trafficking Policies and Prevention Activities in Romania, Italy and Spain
282.007€ (maximum EU grant – 253.806€)
Differenza Donna- Associazione di donne contro la violenza alle donne (IT); Fundatia Centrul Partnenariat Pentru Egalitate (RO); SURT- Fundacio de Dones. Fundacio privada (ES); UNAR –National Office against Racial Discrimination (IT);
Objectives and main deliverables
The GendeRIS project aims at defining a methodological approach and a toolkit for gender sensitive policy making and action planning for the prevention of THB. Provide tools for prevention that integrate the gender dimension to improve the capability of relevant stakeholders (professionals working in the field of trafficking prevention; national stakeholders and policy makers) to prevent THB. The objective is to reduce demand and supply of goods and services provided by victims of THB by making prevention policies gendered framed.
The main deliverable of the project is a toolkit on prevention of trafficking in human beings, framed from a gender approach, which will include:
- A report on "The Gender approach within anti-trafficking prevention policies"
- A catalogue of gender-based good practices on prevention of trafficking in the EU
- A handbook on gender sensitive anti-trafficking methodology
- A casebook with three experimented pilots
- Guidelines and policy recommendations on prevention of trafficking in human beings from a gender sensitive approach
Ms Manuelita Mancini, Programme Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
TagsItaly, Gender, Prevention, ISEC, Toolkit, Spain
- Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Organ Removal Dates: 21/11/2014 - 21/11/2014
- People as a commodity: Trafficking in Human Beings in Europe Dates: 09/12/2014 - 09/12/2014
- more+ »