IMPACT - Improving and Monitoring Protection systems Against Child Trafficking and exploitation
Family and Childcare Centre, Greece
2012 – 2014 (18 months)
Defence for Children International, Italy; Centre for the Advancement of Research & Development in Educational Technology (CARDET), Cyprus; Centro de Estudos para a Intervenção Social (CESIS), Portugal
Objectives and results
The project aims at improving and enhancing child protection and child welfare policies to prevent and protect particularly vulnerable categories of child from trafficking and exploitation.
In this perspective, the promoter and its partners should meet three specific objectives:
- To analyse, assess and compare child welfare and protection policies' effectiveness against trafficking and exploitation through the identification of the main protection gaps
- To enhance the capacities and competences of professionals working in the child welfare and children protection systems
- To define and implement a comprehensive tool, including a set of key indicators and guidelines both at national and EU level.
Ms Karkantzou Vassia, Head of Programme Operations - firstname.lastname@example.org
TagsChildren, Child protection, Portugal, Greece, Child trafficking, Victims
- Hearing on Detecting and tackling forced labour Dates: 11/03/2014 - 11/03/2014
- How to Enhance Assistance to Victims of Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region Dates: 19/03/2014 - 19/03/2014
- Stop Traffick! Conference: Efficient Strategies to Reduce Demand for Services of Victims of Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation Dates: 27/03/2014 - 27/03/2014
- more+ »