European Federation for Street Children
EFSC is supported by the European Community Programme for Employment and Social Solidarity (2007-2013) PROGRESS
EU Daphne III
Objectives and results
This programme is managed by the Directorate-General for Employment, social affairs and equal opportunities of the European Commission. It was established to financially support the implementation of the objectives of the European Union in the employment and social affairs area, as set out in the Social Agenda, and thereby contribute to the achievement of the Lisbon Strategy goals in these fields.
The seven-year Programme targets all stakeholders who can help shape the development of appropriate and effective employment and social legislation and policies, across the EU-27, EFTA-EEA and EU candidate and pre-candidate countries.
PROGRESS mission is to strengthen the EU contribution in support of Member States' commitment. PROGRESS will be instrumental in:
- providing analysis and policy advice on PROGRESS policy areas;
- monitoring and reporting on the implementation of EU legislation and policies in PROGRESS policy areas;
- promoting policy transfer, learning and support among Member States on EU objectives and priorities;
- and relaying the views of the stakeholders and society at large
For more information see: http://ec.europa.eu/progress
- Combating Trafficking in Human Beings for Forced Labour, Children and Sexual Exploitation Dates: 23/04/2014 - 25/04/2014
- Round Table: Impresa e Forced Labour Dates: 09/05/2014 - 09/05/2014
- more+ »