Open Call for Tender for Studies related to trafficking in human beings — lots 1, 2, 3 and 4
European Commission, Directorate-General for Home Affairs, Directorate C — Schengen
The European Commission publishes a Call for tender for Studies related to trafficking in human beings.
The studies are focused on 4 separate lots, each tenderer may bid for 1 or several lots:
- Lot 1 — study on case-law relating to trafficking of human beings for labour exploitation.
- Lot 2 — study on the gender dimensions of trafficking in human beings.
- Lot 3 — study on high-risk groups for trafficking in human beings.
- Lot 4 — study on prevention initiatives on trafficking in human beings.
- Second meeting of the EU Civil Society Platform against Trafficking in Human Beings Dates: 09/12/2013 - 10/12/2013
- Trafficking in human beings within the European Union: the Slavery of 21st Century Dates: 10/12/2013 - 10/12/2013
- 8th European Forum on the rights of the child Dates: 17/12/2013 - 18/12/2013
- more+ »