Annual Report on Immigration and Asylum
Commission report on the 2012 and early 2013 developments in the area of immigration and asylum.
Much has been achieved recently – not least in the area of asylum, but the years to come will bring new challenges that will need to be addressed through a coherent EU response. Europe should welcome diversity and make migration a dynamic force for growth and progress.
For more information:
- IP/13/552: Commission report calls for forward-looking policies on migration
- 4th Annual Report on Immigration and Asylum (2012) (Accompanying Staff Working Document )
- Infographic on Asylum trends in the EU
- Infographic on Immigration in the EU
- No event for the current month