Annual Report on Immigration and Asylum
Commission report on the 2012 and early 2013 developments in the area of immigration and asylum.
Much has been achieved recently – not least in the area of asylum, but the years to come will bring new challenges that will need to be addressed through a coherent EU response. Europe should welcome diversity and make migration a dynamic force for growth and progress.
For more information:
- IP/13/552: Commission report calls for forward-looking policies on migration
- 4th Annual Report on Immigration and Asylum (2012) (Accompanying Staff Working Document )
- Infographic on Asylum trends in the EU
- Infographic on Immigration in the EU
- Combating Trafficking in Human Beings for Forced Labour, Children and Sexual Exploitation Dates: 23/04/2014 - 25/04/2014
- Round Table: Impresa e Forced Labour Dates: 09/05/2014 - 09/05/2014
- more+ »