Publications and documents
This page provides a selection of publications and documents of importance for the Impact assessment, listed in reverse chronological order.
- "Fruit and vegetables: fresh and healthy on European tables" (Eurostat 'Statistics in focus' 60/2008) [119 KB] (06/2008)
"School-fruit scheme - Policy options" [276 KB] (02/2008)
This presentation is being used by the ISG secretariat to provide general information about the 'School Fruit Scheme' Impact Assessment at a wide range of food-related events across Europe. More detailed information on the policy options can be found in the consultation document.
- "School-based fruit and vegetable schemes: A review of the evidence", by Joia de Sa and Karen Lock, Department of Public Health and Policy, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine [288 KB] (12/2007)
- Second World Health Organisation (WHO) Action Plan for Food and Nutrition Policy [2 MB] (30/06/2007)
- Council Declaration on Fruit School Scheme (point 3 of the Presidency compromise text) [166 KB] (15/06/2007)
- Commission White Paper "A Strategy for Europe on Nutrition, Overweight and Obesity related health issues" (30/05/2007)
Impact Assessment (Commission staff working document) [2 MB]
Summary of Impact Assessment [132 KB]
- Impact analysis (accompanying document to the proposal for a Council Regulation laying down specific rules as regards the fruit and vegetable sector and amending certain Regulations [38 KB] (24/01/2007)