Click onto any of the links below to access clear and informative printout material about organic farming and its benefits for the EU.
- A Guide for Stakeholders, Farmers, Processors and Distributors (pdf, 1.0 MB)
A brochure to provide farmers with information on organic farming and guidelines on how to best make use of the campaign materials.
- Cooking Naturally - Organic Farming Recipe Book (pdf, 1.5 MB)
A guide to delicious cooking with organic products
- The Natural Choice - Shopping Guide for Organic products (pdf, 2.9 MB)
What to look for and what to know when shopping for organic products
- Creative Activity Book for Children (pdf, 3.6 MB)
An activity book full of creative ideas for kids to engage in and become aware of nature’s wealth through the four seasons.
- Julia’s and Steven’s Adventures - Comic Book on Organic Farming (pdf, 3.3 MB)
An entertaining and educative journey to the world of organic farming
- The Way Forward - Brochure on the new EU regulation for Organic Farming (pdf, 1.3 MB)
An overview on what the new EU regulations on Organic Farming imply