Information measures relating to the common agricultural policy (budget heading 05 08 06)
!!! REMINDER !!!
The deadline for the submission of questions was 8 November 2013. You can always consult the FAQ [271 KB] where you will find a reply to most of your questions.
The European Commission co-finances information measures relating to the common agricultural policy that aim, in particular, at:
- explaining, contributing to, implementing and developing the policy,
- promoting the European model of agriculture and helping people understand it,
- informing farmers and other parties active in rural areas,
- raising public awareness of the issues and objectives of that policy.
A call for proposals is published once a year (before 31 October). The Commission accepts applications only from legal entities that have been established for at least two years in an EU member country.
- Regulation (EC) No 814/2000 of 17 April 2000 on information measures relating to the common agricultural policy, defines the type and content of the measures which can be financed under budget heading 05 08 06.
- Regulation n° 2208/2002 as amended by Regulation n° 1820/2004 (implementing rules of Council Regulation No 814/2000)
- The Financial Regulation 966/2012 (the Financial Regulation applicable to the general budget of the European Union)
Grants for 2014
See Corrigendum 2013/C 296/16 of the Call for proposals of 13/09/2013
Requests for grants to implement information measures from 01/05/2014 to 30/04/2015 may be submitted until 30/11/2013.
Interested organisations are invited to read the Call for Proposals 2013/C 264/09 which specifies the priority measures and the timetable for presenting applications for 2014 and its Corrigendum 2013/C 296/16 published on 12/10/2013.
To apply, please use the forms provided (for downloading):
- Application for a grant [2 MB] to implement information measures on the common agricultural policy
- Expenditure table [58 KB]
- Income table [34 KB]
- Financial identification sheet (to be filled in for the country in which the bank account is opened)
- Legal entity identification sheet (Please use the relevant legal entity identification form for your country)
See also "Accommodation (hotel) costs accepted by the Commission [10 KB] ".
Questions and answers
The expected date for the end of the evaluation procedure for budget year 2014 is the 31/03/2014. Please do not contact the Commission about the result of your application before this date.
If your application is selected, you will be asked to sign an agreement with the Commission about the rights and obligations resulting from the Commission's decision to award you a grant.
DRAFT Model Grant Agreement
- DRAFT Model Grant Agreement [43 KB]
- Annex I [43 KB]
- Annex II [533 KB]
- Annex III (1) [93 KB]
- Annex III (2) [11 KB]
- Annex IV [190 KB]
- Annex V (1) [94 KB]
- Annex V (2) [13 KB]
- Annex V (3) [152 KB]
- Annex IX [10 KB]
Grants for 2013
Information for signatories of grant agreements in 2013: documents to fill out - intermediate/final technical and financial reports
The following forms have to be used by beneficiaries in the preparation of their intermediate/final report on the implementation of information measures which have been awarded a grant under Regulation (EC) No 814/2000.
Forms for the intermediate and final reports
!!! Not to be used for grant requests for 2014 !!!
Actions selected under the call for proposals 2013
- List of selected information actions [186 KB]
Grants awarded during the previous budget years
Reports from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council
Every two years the Commission presents a report on the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 814/2000 on information measures relating to the common agricultural policy to the European Parliament and the Council.