Information measures relating to the common agricultural policy (budget heading 05 08 06)
The European Commission co-finances information measures relating to the common agricultural policy that aim, in particular, at:
- explaining, contributing to, implementing and developing the policy,
- promoting the European model of agriculture and helping people understand it,
- informing farmers and other parties active in rural areas,
- raising public awareness of the issues and objectives of that policy.
A call for proposals is published once a year (before 31 October). The Commission accepts applications only from legal entities that have been established for at least two years in an EU member country.
- Regulation (EC) No 814/2000 of 17 April 2000 on information measures relating to the common agricultural policy, defines the type and content of the measures which can be financed under budget heading 05 08 06.
- Regulation n° 2208/2002 as amended by Regulation n° 1820/2004 (implementing rules of Council Regulation No 814/2000)
- The financial regulation 1605/2002 (the Financial Regulation applicable to the general budget of the European Communities) as amended by Regulation 1995/2006
Grants for 2013
Requests for grants to implement information measures from 01/04/2013 to 31/03/2014 may be submitted until 30/11/2012.
Interested organisations are invited to read the Call for Proposals 2012/C 223/04 which specifies the priority measures and the timetable for presenting applications for 2013, and its Corrigendum 2012/C 330/11 published on 27/10/2012.
To apply, please use the forms provided (for downloading):
- Application for a grant [267 KB] (revised on 22/10/2012) to implement information measures on the common agricultural policy
- Expenditure table [108 KB]
- Income table [21 KB]
- Financial identification sheet (to be filled in for the country in which the bank account is opened)
- Legal entity identification sheet (Please use the relevant legal entity identification form for your country)
When preparing estimates of expenditure, please follow the rules in annex IV of the call for proposals ("Drawing up of the budget"). See also "Accommodation (hotel) costs accepted by the Commission [10 KB] ".
Questions and answers
Frequently Asked Questions [37 KB] concerning the preparation of an application for a grant.
- Questions and answers 1 [55 KB]
- Questions and answers 2 [82 KB]
- Questions and answers 3 [18 KB]
- Questions and answers 4 [18 KB]
- Questions and answers 5 [33 KB]
Example of duly filled in Budget
The expected date for the end of the evaluation procedure for budget year 2013 is the 28/02/2013. Please do not contact the Commission about the result of your application before this date.
If your application is selected, you will be asked to sign an agreement (will be available soon) with the Commission about the rights and obligations resulting from the Commission's decision to award you a grant.
DRAFT Model Grant Agreement
The model grant agreement for mono-beneficiary actions adapted to the new Financial Regulation and its Rules of Application (expected to enter into force on 1 January 2013) is currently under preparation.
For information purposes only, a draft version of the model grant agreement is published here. Please note that the general conditions of this draft correspond to the model grant agreement for multiple beneficiaries' actions. The "mono-beneficiary" version will be available as soon as possible.
- DRAFT Model Grant Agreement [192 KB]
Grants for 2012
Information for signatories of grant agreements in 2012: documents to fill out - final technical and financial reports
The following forms have to be used by beneficiaries in the preparation of their final report on the implementation of information measures which have been awarded a grant under Regulation (EC) No 814/2000.