Grants for information measures relating to the common agricultural policy
The European Commission co-finances information measures relating to the common agricultural policy. A call for proposals is published once a year.
These information measures relating to the CAP aim, in particular,
- to help explain, implement and develop the CAP and to raise public awareness of its content and objectives,
- to inform farmers and other parties active in rural areas and
- to promote the European model of agriculture, as well as to help citizens understand it.
A call for proposals is published once a year (before 31 October).
Regulation (EU) No 1306/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 on the financing, management and monitoring of the common agricultural policy
(The current call for proposals concerns information measures within the meaning of Article 45 of this Regulation which are co-financed from appropriations in the 2015 budget, under budget heading 05 08 06.)
- Regulation (EU, Euratom) No 966/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on the financial rules applicable to the general budget of the Union
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1268/2012 of 29 October 2012 on the rules of application of Regulation (EU, Euratom) No 966/2012
Grants for 2015
Requests for grants to implement information measures from 01/05/2015 to 30/04/2016 may be submitted until 05/01/2015.
Interested applicants are invited to read the Call for Proposals 2014/C 383/06 of 29/10/2014 which specifies the priority measures and the timetable for presenting applications for 2015.
To apply, please use the forms provided (to be downloaded):
- Application for a grant to implement information measures on the common agricultural policy [191 KB]
- Expenditure table [49 KB]
- Income table [34 KB]
- Financial identification sheet (to be filled in for the country in which the bank account is opened)
- Legal entity identification sheet (please use the relevant legal entity identification form for your country)
See also: "Accommodation (hotel) costs accepted by the Commission" [10 KB]
Questions and answers
- Q&A 1 [240 KB] (26/11/2014)
- Q&A 2 [358 KB] (04/12/2014)
- Q&A 3 [121 KB] (15/12/2014)
- Q&A 4 [205 KB] (18/12/2014)
DRAFT Model Grant Agreement
- DRAFT Model Grant Agreement [115 KB]
- Annex I [73 KB]
- Annex II [190 KB]
- Annex III (1) [122 KB]
- Annex III (2) [11 KB]
- Annex IV [237 KB]
- Annex V (1) [123 KB]
- Annex V (2) [13 KB]
- Annex V (3) [154 KB]
- Annex IX [14 KB]
Grants for 2014
Beneficiaries implementing information measures between 01/05/2014 to 30/04/2015 under the Call for Proposals 2013/C 264/09 and its Corrigendum 2013/C 296/16 shall use the following forms for their intermediate/final technical and financial reports.
- Annex IV: Model of technical report 2014 [135 KB]
- Annex V (1): Expenditure table 2014 [51 KB]
- Annex V (2): Income table 2014 [36 KB]
Grants awarded during the previous budget years
- 2014 [141 KB]
- 2013 [217 KB]
- 2008 [112 KB]
Reports from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council
Every two years the Commission presents a report on the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 814/2000 on information measures relating to the common agricultural policy to the European Parliament and the Council.
- 2013: Text Annexes
- 2011: Text Annexes
- 2009: Text Annexes
- 2007: Text Annexes [76 KB]
- 2003: Text Annexes [156 KB]
- Financing decisions and working programmes related to this call for proposals
- Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development: Management Plan 2014 [3 MB]