Regional Workshop on "Establishing Operational Groups under Rural Development Programmes" (Paris, France, 21-22/05/2014)
From February until May 2014, the Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development is organising a series of workshops focused on the practical aspects of establishing Operational Groups under Rural Development Programmes.
This is the fifth workshop and it will take place in Paris, France, from 21 to 22 May 2014. The workshop will be hosted by the French Ministry of Agriculture with participants from the Belgium, France, Italy, Luxemburg and Romania.
The workshop aims to give stakeholders practical information on how to set up Operational groups and will concentrate on:
- Introducing the key principles for practical implementation of the EIP AGRI, with a specific focus upon setting-up Operational Groups with RDP funding
- Providing specific examples of the form and function of Operational Groups and the necessary Innovation Support Services
- Facilitating the exchange of knowledge and experience between potential "EIP multipliers" participants
- Identifying practical next steps for "EIP multipliers" participants to stimulate / promote the practical implementation of the EIP AGRI
Facilitating and strengthening the EIP-AGRI Network by connection workshop participants with each other and with the EIP AGRI Service Point.
- Fact sheets on Operational Groups [3 MB]
- Fact Sheet innovation support services [834 KB]
- Fact sheet service point [2 MB]
- Fact sheet EIP AGRI Network [3 MB]
- Introduction Mark Redman [940 KB]
- Presentation Inge Van Oost-Emanuela Galeazzi [2 MB]
- Presentation Valeri Baduel [161 KB]
- Presentation Francois Moreau [346 KB]
- Presentation Margarida Ambar, EIP AGRI Service Point [3 MB]
- Presentation Ilse Geyskens [946 KB]
- Presentation Razvan Popa [2 MB]
- Presentation Ines di Paolo [435 KB]
- Presentation Olivier Picard [357 KB]
- Think Tanks Mark Redman [834 KB]