On the Commission's Agriculture and Rural Development website you will find a wealth of information about the different aspects of the Common Agricultural Policy. Should you not find what you are looking for, you can contact us directly. We shall answer your question as quickly as possible.
However, before contacting us, we invite you to first take a look at the following list of references which might already supply the information you are looking for:
- Animal health and welfare, pet travel
- Legal texts published in the Official Journal
- General information on European policies and institutions
- Contact details for institutions, press contacts, other contacts
- EU Publications
- Career opportunities at the European institutions
- Traineeships with the European Commission
Should you still not find what you are looking for, please send us your request using the following online form and we will reply as quickly as possible. You can make your request in any of the official EU languages. However, if translations are necessary, this will delay the reply by several days. Thank you for your understanding!
Should you encounter a technical problem while visiting out website (broken link, file does not open …), please contact our webmaster using the following online form:
You may also contact us by post or fax to
DG Agriculture and Rural Development
130, Rue de la Loi
B – 1049 Brussels
Fax: +32 (0) 2-2950130