To ensure that the European Commission's responsibility for adopting implementing acts is exercised under the control of Member States, various committees - composed of government representatives and chaired by a Commission representative - are attached to the Commission.
On the pages accessible from the list below you find summary records of the Committee meetings of the last three calender years. Older records are available in the Commission's central Comitology Register.
List of Committees
- Committee on the Conservation, Characterisation, Collection and Utilisation of Genetic Resources in Agriculture
- Committee for the Common Organisation of Agricultural Markets (pre-2013 reform)
- Rural Development Committee (pre-2013 reform)
- Committee on the Agricultural Funds (pre-2013 reform)
- Management Committee for Direct Payments (pre-2013 reform)