Trade in cereals, oilseeds and protein crops, rice
The EU is a net exporter of cereals. Exports mainly comprise wheat and barley, with about 15% of the EU's wheat crop exported each year, while maize and some other feed grains are imported, along with large quantities of oilseeds, oilseed meals, vegetable oils and rice.
The documents on this page provide an overview of key trade figures.
- EU cereals trade 2012/13 [808 KB]
- EU cereals trade 2011/12 [127 KB]
- EU cereals trade 2010/11 [124 KB]
- Import duties 2013/14 [51 KB]
- EU oilseeds trade 2011/12 [511 KB]
- EU rice trade 2012/13 [715 KB]