Participation and support
To submit your event, simply create an account, fill in and submit the online form. Please note that you can save your submission form and can come back to complete it later. When the form is complete please do not forget to click on ''submit''. Once the form is submitted, you cannot make any modifications as it will be sent to the European Commission for validation. If any modifications are needed you can simply delete your event and create a new one.
- The event or communication action takes place in one of the 28 EU countries.
- The event or communication action takes place between October 2014 and December 2015.
- The event or communication action does not have a purely commercial purpose.
- The event or communication action gives information on agriculture, food, rural development or any other topic related to the Common Agricultural Policy.
More information: Campaign Secretariat
Do you have any additional questions? Do you want to get advice or help? Please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat via email or telephone.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +32 (0) 2 333 59 63
The Secretariat will operate on working days from 9:00-13:00 and from 14:00-17:30 CET (with exception of Belgian public holidays). Enquiries will be dealt with within three working days of being received.