Economic analysis and evaluation
Trade policy analysis: World agricultural commodity prices
The Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development monitors price developments for agricultural
commodities and food and publishes reports on a monthly basis.
Subscribe to the email alert
- "International Price Monitoring Newsletter"
- "Agricultural Markets Briefs"
- N° 1, June 2011: "High commodity prices and volatility
… what lies behind the roller coaster ride?" [pdf]
Background Data on Price Volatility:
- Production growth rate [pdf]
- Consumption growth rate [pdf]
- Yields and animals [pdf]
- Metals, minerals and energy [pdf]
- "Commodity Price Volatility: International and EU
Perspective" [pdf] (07/2010)
to trade policy analysis
Economic analysis and market forecasts
Farm Accountancy Data Network