50 Years of CAP - A Partnership between Europe and Farmers
Video/photo competition “RE:TURN TO THE FUTURE – AGRICULTURE”
- 01/06/2012 - 31/08/2012
- Organised by
- Strategma Agency Ltd. and Intelday Solutions
- Think tank, research or academic institution
- Target group
- General public
- Link to the event website
The information campaign “CAP: re:turn to the future” is pleased to announce a video/photo competition “RE:TURN TO THE FUTURE – AGRICULTURE” to celebrate this European policy’s 50th anniversary.
This year’s edition of the competition will try to capture the world of agriculture in Europe through imagery that connects the past and the future.
The initiative recognizes the outstanding use of video and photography to tell compelling stories of the life of agricultural producers and the impact that their achievements have on the European citizens.
- Quality, diversity, health – the European agricultural policy and production
- The future of rural society
- Organic farming and agritourism
The Grand Prize Winner will be invited to visit the European Parliament in Brussels.
Organisation and requirements of the competitions:
- Each participant in the photo competition may submit up to three individual photographs, or a photo-story (up to 12 photos, telling a story);
- Each participant in the video competition may submit up to three video clips. Each video clip should be up to 10 minutes;
- Deadline for submission of works: 31 August 2012.
More information about the competition is available on http://photo.europe.bg/